Most vehicles start out with a “new car smell,” but there are other specific odors that motorists should never ignore. Identifying these suspect smells early on can help car owners be car care aware and avoid the hassle and expense of an unexpected breakdown, says the Car Care Council.
Little Joe's Autos757-420-8214Monday - Friday: 9am-8pm
- No matter what you are looking for Little Joe's can accommodate you! From 0% financing to in-house financing, from brand new cars to a cheap get-around-town car, we have what you are looking for.
- Follow Little Joe's Autos on WordPress.com
- Top 10 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Car
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
- 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage ES
- How Long Does a Car Battery in a New Car Last?
- How Often Should Tires/Wheels Be Balanced?
- How Often Do I Need to Change My Brake Fluid?
- (no title)
- How Can I Tell If My Radiator Is Leaking?
- WARNING: Don’t Buy A Car Without Asking THESE 10 Tough Questions First!
- BUY A CAR WITH OUR $300 AND RIDE PROGRAM
Search This Blog