That Car Sale Is Final
You can’t take your new car back because you changed your mind about the color, or discovered it doesn’t have a feature you wanted. Be sure of your decision before you sign the sales contract.
Best Time to Buy a Car
If you’re in no rush to buy a car, the end of a model year is a great time to get a deal. So is the last week of December.
Getting a Better Price on a Used Car
Take a look at the window sticker sales price on a used car. If that is the only price displayed, you likely have some wiggle room in the price. If there’s a second sticker, you’ll have less luck.
Learn Your New Car’s Features
Sometimes people have their cars for years without realizing all the cool features they have. Get a good walk-through of your new car to know what it can do.
Go for Certified Pre-Owned
If you have the choice of a certified pre-owned car (CPO) or a non-CPO used car, go with the CPO. The selling price will likely be higher, but there are some significant advantages in having a CPO vehicle.
Little Joe's Autos757-420-8214Monday - Friday: 9am-8pm
- No matter what you are looking for Little Joe's can accommodate you! From 0% financing to in-house financing, from brand new cars to a cheap get-around-town car, we have what you are looking for.
- Follow Little Joe's Autos on WordPress.com
- Top 10 Ways to Extend the Life of Your Car
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
- 2018 Mitsubishi Mirage ES
- How Long Does a Car Battery in a New Car Last?
- How Often Should Tires/Wheels Be Balanced?
- How Often Do I Need to Change My Brake Fluid?
- (no title)
- How Can I Tell If My Radiator Is Leaking?
- WARNING: Don’t Buy A Car Without Asking THESE 10 Tough Questions First!
- BUY A CAR WITH OUR $300 AND RIDE PROGRAM
Search This Blog